Effective Date: June 14, 2021
This policy will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect
- How we collect information
- How we use the information we collect
- Who we may share your information with
- How you can correct your information and limit sharing
- How your information is secured
- Other miscellaneous provisions
When visit our site and use our services we may collect personal information from or about you such as your real name, alias, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address or other communication information, account name, social security number, driver’s license number or state identification card number, passport number, or other similar identifiers or identity verification information.
We may also collect your credit history, credit scores, your transaction history, and credit products, rates, and payments in the course of processing any application for our, or third party partners’ products or services. For additional information relating to your choices about financial information specifically, see our Privacy Notice.
How We Collect Information
Information Provided by You
We collect information from you when you enter it or otherwise provide it in connection with an inquiry into our Services. This information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, through email or text messaging, or via other means in which you interact with our Services.
Information from third parties
Information is collected from third parties, including information we request from credit reporting agencies, and service providers, lead generators and other third parties who may have data on your financial profile, home, or other demographic information.We may purchase marketing data from third parties including personally identifiable information provided to those third parties by consumer, to offer advertising and products in which we think our customers will be interested.
Information from cookies and other tracking technologies
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information discussed above in a variety of ways, including to:
- Deliver the products and services that you requested
- Improve our site and improve customer service
- Determine your financial health
- Process Service applications and facilitate funds and transfer between financial institutions and other third parties.
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Provide you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies
- Any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Who We May Share Your Information With
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties.For example, we may share your information with:
- Affiliates: We may share information about you or provided by you with American Credit Card Solutions affiliates and other companies owned by or under common ownership. A list of our affiliates can be found on our affiliate page. These companies will use information about you in the same way as we can under this Policy.
How You Can Correct your Information and Limit Sharing
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us in the following ways:
- Via email at: [email protected]
- By Phone at: 877-820-2957
- Through our website at: https://www.americancreditcardsolutions.com/
- If you decide that you are no longer interested in receiving SMS or email communications from us, you may follow the instructions in our SMS or emails to unsubscribe from our email list.
When you contact us, you will be able to:
- Learn what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you and express any concern you have about our use of your data
How Your Information is Secured
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted with 2048-bit SSL encryption (TLS 1.2), transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
Our Services are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information.
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
Like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook and other companies that use tracking technology. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies and web beacons – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser.Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising.To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings.Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings.For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party cookies/trackers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
You can contact us by writing or emailing us at the addresses below.
American Credit Card Solutions
5275 Westview Drive, Suite 120
Frederick, MD 21703